Thursday, January 1, 2009
When will the sickness end?
Well, another year has drawn to an end and quite the year it has been! At least Steve still has a job. We were all sick over Christmas. This stomach bug must die!!!! The worst one we've all had in years. So, this is my first "blog" ever done - no clue what the heck I'm doing. Don't know what I'm supposed to do. I guess I'll wait to see if anyone will blog me back or whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHey Lewis'!!! I'm so lucky to have lost my blog virginity to such a nice family. But stay away from they they'll getcha sick!! Maybe if the mother cleaned once in while!! Must be crazy from living on the compound for so many years!
ReplyDeleteTell ur husband to quit his bitching. I can hear him over the phone!
ReplyDeleteBy the way blogging is so yesteryear!! Move into 2009!
ReplyDeleteOh Rebecca, surely you are just jealous that your prettier sister has arrived before you. Don't be that way - be happy that I'm more computer literate than you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Alex did you get a visit from the hair fairy last night? What!!!!
ReplyDeleteStay away from the bread pudding. It dries your mouth out and it quite possibly could be the throw up from the sickness!!! EWWWWWWWW
ReplyDeleteHey becky did you take a dump in your pants last night?
ReplyDeleteAre you still there?
ReplyDeleteHey alex did you take a dump in your bed last night??
ReplyDeletehey it is mady! i rock... get over it!! Alex is wrestling cody!
ReplyDelete¿Como te llamas?
Hey Lewis'
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know, your blog works. I don't know if you'll get this, but thought I'd try. I see Madyson has already commented. Hope your sickness is gone forever. Thanks for not giving it to us. Lisa